- Written by Insping
- Category: integrations
- Hits: 5769
Insping integration with slack will post alert notifications to your slack channel. Insping will trigger alert notifications when you site URL/check went up or down.
Insping won't read/access any messages/information from slack, Insping will just post/write messages to selected channels.
To enable slack integration follow the steps below
- Login to Insping account with admin credentials.
- Navigate to Insping integrations section by clicking on integrations link on top menu
- Go to slack section and click on "Create Slack Alerter" button
- Select your organization, interested applications and check states
- Click on "Create and Authorize" button
- Now you will be redirected to Slack. Select your team and target slack channel then authorize the Insping to post messages
- Once you authorize, you will be redirected back to Insping integrations section and see your team and channel information
- If authorization status is not authorized or if you want to change slack channel use "re authorize" button